Saturday, July 30, 2005

Victim of spamming

I got this mail as a forward, which tells story of a forward mail victim, its worth to read.


Mail from a frustrated victim of spamming............

I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded

chain letters to me in 2003 & 2004. Because of your kindness:

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for
removing toilet stains.

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected
with AIDS.

* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they
cause cancer.

* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes
I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with
a perfume sample and try to rob me.

* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial
a stupid number and the I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda,
Singapore and Tokyo.

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get
sick from the rat feces and urine.

* When I go to parties, I don't look at any girl no matter how hot she is,
for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me then take my kidneys and
leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that
was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Funny that girl, she's
been 7 since 1993...)

* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000
that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in
their special e-mail program would arrive soon.

* My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a
paid vacation to Disneyland.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you do not send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next

10 seconds, a bird will crap on your head today at 5:30pm.

1 comment:

रवि रतलामी said...

इसे हिन्दी में अनुवाद कर लिखते तो मज़ा आता.

बहरहाल, ब्लॉग जगत में स्वागत है.

ब्लॉग कामनाएँ!